We can easily fall into distress when requiring immediate medical services. We must remember that medical staff counts with high ends of knowledge and experience. The most important thing for a medical visit is to identify if you need to visit the Emergency Room or the Urgent Care Room.
The emergency room is strictly for those patients under life-threatening conditions. The emergency room aims to bring back the patient’s health to its stable signals. Once stabilized, patients are provided medical services to continue with a deeper diagnosis and treatment.
We recommend preparing certain requisites before your medical visit. To make it easier, here is a brief guide of all you need to know about the Emergency Room:
As a patient, to receive a quick and high-quality medical service is essential to identify which medical conditions are exclusively treated in the Emergency Room at BASS Advanced Urgent Care of Walnut Creek. You will be admitted within minutes if you present any of the following symptoms:
• Ches t pain
• Severe abdominal pain
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• Sudden dizziness, weakness, or loss of coordination or balance
• Sudden blurred vision
• Numbness in the face, arm, or leg
• Sudden and severe headache
• Deep cuts or bleeding that won’t stop
• Coughing up or vomiting blood
• Severe burns
Once you have identified and acknowledge your current health state as a medical emergency, the first thing to do is call 911 or visit the nearest hospital emergency room.
At BASS Advanced Urgent Care of Walnut Creek, we aim to provide medical care within minutes for patients under critical medical condition. Appointments are not necessary, but if you wish to you can either book one by phone or online.
The Emergency Room at Urgent Care in Walnut Creek is run by it’s competent and highly-experienced medical staff. Our staff includes licensed physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurses practitioners, medical assistants, X-ray technologists, and lab technologists. Our expertise areas include training in emergency medicine, primary care, pediatrics, internal medicine, and sports and occupational medicines.
BASS Advanced Urgent Care of Walnut Creek sees your health as the main priority. We can assure you to proportionate the best medical care in our ability to treat you.
Emergencies never come with a previous warning. Prepare your visit with anticipation. In case you ever need to visit the emergency room, take into consideration bringing the following requirements:
• Insurance. Is stated under the Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act (EMTALA) that medical services must be provided in case of emergency regardless of one’s ability to pay. If you do have insurance cards, is ideal for you to bring them to the ER.
• Previous Diagnosis. Bring previous medical studies that are relevant to your current health state, for example, X-rays or lab results that could help us to give a quicker and accurate diagnosis.
• Health Background. Make a list of medications, allergies, health conditions that run in your family, past surgeries, chronic illnesses, or nutrition supplements with their respective dosages. Carry it always in your wallet for any potential emergency.
Time is crucial for individuals that are under critical health circumstances. Every second is valuable. By bringing the requirements stated above, you help us to provide the best medical services at our ability.
Your health is valuable at BASS Advanced Urgent Care of Walnut Creek. We bring efforts to provide medical services at your best interest. If you require more information, please contact us via phone or online.